Lincoln County Credit Union utilizes the latest technology to process your transactions. But occasionally, members need to report issues regarding electronic transactions. We’re happy to assist you with these inquiries.

In Case of Errors or Questions About Your Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT's)...

For security purposes, Lincoln County Credit Union does not accept e-mails regarding errors or questions about EFT's. Please telephone us at (406) 293-7771 or write to us at the following address:

Lincoln County Credit Union
P.O. Box 1586
Libby, MT 59923


Fraud Form 
Dispute Form

If your card has been lost or stolen call us at 406-293-7771.  If it is after hours contact 866-446-0771.

As soon as you can, if you think your statement or receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer on the statement or receipt, please contact us. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent, or made available to you, the FIRST statement on which the error or problem appeared.
  1. Tell us your name and account number (if any).
  2. Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
  3. Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
We will investigate your complaint and will correct any error promptly. If we take more than 10 business days to do this, we will credit your account for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation.
Debit or Credit Card: Lost, Stolen, or Dispute. Get help here.